Here are common inquiries we receive.
1. Who can take the courses?
Anyone is welcome to take our courses!
2. I’m not sure if it’s for me but I’m interested. Can you tell me more about your courses?
Yes of course. Our programs are designed to meet each person’s needs whether it be to reduce stress individually or be surrounded by positive energy as a class. Everyone is unique along with their needs and solutions. How do we know what’s best for us? The key is within our heart. Our courses show people the methods they can use to do these effectively.
3. Why are your courses very long?
That’s a good question! Upon completion of each course, you have all the tools and skills you need to do it on your own. Our goal is to make sure our clients get enough training so they know how to practice on their own.
4. How can I take the program?
The courses can be taken either through online meetings or in-person sessions.
5. So I’d like to take the course. What is the next step?
Please book through our booking page (for mind / for body) and complete payment. For online sessions, we would first need to mail you the course materials. Upon the receipt of your payment, we will mail you the materials. Once you receive them, we can start!
6. I see each session is 2-hour long, but is there any options to make it shorter / longer?
Yes, we can accommodate accordingly, although the shortest we recommend is 1.5hour session. (We also have accelerated courses available for those that want to finish in 1-2 days) Please contact us.
7. Where are you based?
We’re based in San Mateo, CA.